To be considered for Candidacy in The Reader-Excellence Challenge, please provide all of the following to the Seminary by or before August 15. Please send your application (see below) to:
St. Herman Theological Seminary
c/o Transition Team Leader
414 Mission Road
Kodiak, AK 99615
Or email to:
Or call to request an appointment for a telephone or Skype interview:
Please number each item of your Application per the following:
- Date you are submitting this application.
- Your full, legal name.
- Your Saint’s name.
- Your telephone number.
- Your email address.
- Your mailing address.
- Contact information for the person we should contact in case of emergency.
- The name of your parish and your priest
- Confirmation that you have read all of The Seminary Student Handbook and that you agree to its terms without reservation.
- A statement of the strengths of your parish.
- A statement of the needs of your parish.
- A statement of the strengths of the community surrounding your parish.
- A statement of the needs of the community surrounding your parish.
- Having read The Challenges which a Candidate must satisfy, please identify which are most attractive to you and describe why it/they are attractive to you.
- Having read The Challenges which a Candidate must satisfy, please identify which are likely to be most difficult for you and describe why it/they are likely to be difficult for you.
- Please describe why you want to become a Candidate in The Reader-Excellence Challenge.
- Please describe how we, your servants at the Seminary, can help you have a successful experience during the two years of Reader-Excellence Challenge.